There are no inbuilt solutions to connect and transfer data between a Mac and Android devices. If you want a fun synchronization between Android and Mac, SyncMate will fill the gap for you. SyncMate, synchronization tool for Mac works with any type of Android 4.x -8.x device you are using, it will be able to sync the data to the mac or vice versa.
Following are the things SyncMate can do:
- Contacts and Calendars: If you have a Mac and an Android or a tablet, and you are adding some contacts on your contact list or events on your calendar, you don’t have to do that with every device. If you have SyncMate, you just have to enter it once in any one device and connect to other device or devices, and they will upgrade.
- Images, Audio and Video: If you have a very good camera on your Android and you took some pictures and wanted it into your Mac, you can easily sync it to Mac with SyncMate, and vice versa. Also, if there are some lovely videos or good track on your Mac and want to transfer them your Android, with SyncMate you can do that and vice versa.
- SMS: You can directly text from your Mac, synchronization tool for Mac can create, delete and view messages from Mac keyboard. You can export them in different formats.
- Mount Android as Mac: SyncMate can mount Android as Mac, and you can access the internal data storage, the portion that can be accessed by the user and also the whole SD card. Transfer of files can happen just by simple drag-&-drop method directly in the Folder.
- Other options: With SyncMate you can sync data on the background automatically. With the help of SyncMate Backup plugin, you can backup Android data on Mac. You can also view Android call history on Mac.