Ryan Mcaweeny is an acclaimed authority in direct marketing. He has a diverse range of expertise in marketing and has been in printing, advertising and communications since 1992. He started the Vertical Direct Marketing Group (VDMG) in 2008 and has spearheaded many successful campaigns since then. He has been featured in Nasdaq and Yahoo! There are several things we can learn from the guru on getting ahead in digital marketing.
Value of Tailored and Measurable Campaigns
While at VDMG Ryan Mcaweeney was able to spearhead successful campaigns by creating his own unique approach. He devised a multi-channel direct response marketing process that could produce proven, measurable, and precise results.
His multi-channel process involves narrowing down the target to a specific audience to generate more accurate feedback. Getting accurate feedback refines the process for future campaigns. With this approach, he managed to achieve better results while cutting down the costs for his clients.
Building A Robust System
In order to produce high-value results, his marketing systems leverage on these techniques and tools:
- State of the Art Database: Facilitates faster more efficient retrieval of information guaranteeing better results for campaigns.
- Enhanced Data Processing: Includes dynamic variable match and other processes that can discern correlation and causation when analyzing data.
Mcaweeney has gained extensive experience in marketing since he started in 1992. His experience in areas such as print, sales, and design made him appreciate the value of the expertise needed to put together a successful campaign. With clients such as Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and NFL he handpicks professionals in various fields top tap into their expertise to deliver the best results for his clients.
Managing the Campaign
Another quality that made him successful is how he sees the campaigns he handles. He pays attention to factors that are likely to contribute to the ROI. Some of the factors include:
- Objective: It is important to have clear goals and objectives to accurately measure the success of the campaign. Using his expertise and experience he helps clients clarify their goals and find the right metrics that will lead to the desired results.
- Choosing Channels: Finding the right channels for your niche impacts results and prevents you from exhausting your resources on nonperforming
- Length of the Campaign: Ryan helps clients understand the impact the length of the campaign is like to have on the ROI and how to craft a successful marketing strategy within the given timelines.