Among the number of methods of lie detector testing in the UK, the lie detector instrument is the most common method used for the detection of lies. The main reason behind the popularity of the simple lie detector instrument is its ease and convenience to use.
Moreover, the components used in the machine are simple, and it can give out satisfactory results as well. Now, it becomes crucial to have an idea about the essential components of the lie detector instrument to use it in a proper way.
- One of the most vital components of the lie detector instrument is the electrodes which are connected with the help of the wires.
- The next important component is the batteries which are a powerhouse of the instrument and help in its functioning.
- Electrolytic capacitor and a transistor are two of the major components of the lie detector instrument.
- An analog meter is another of the essential component which helps in the plotting of the graph for getting the results of the lie detection test.
- There is a pot in which the electrolyte is kept, and a resistor is also a part of the instrument.
- The batteries are connected separately, and the analog meter is put in between the batteries.
- All of the connections are properly made, and the lie detection instrument is ready for being used.
Before the starting of the test, the analog meter should be adjusted to zero which changes its reading from zero if the answers given by the subject are not true. Going here to know more about lie detectors uk.