The line scan technology is a new technology that has been developed to make the IP reader extremely compact and fast so that existing point scan technology can be replaced. The sensor uses the new highly sensitive flat photostimulable phosphor “IP device”. It also uses the newly developed highly sensitive “widescreen CCD” that can collect emissions from the IP – effectively and quickly. This allows the device to convert light that is radiated into a line to digital data with a resolution of 100μm.
Best Options for the Models Now
With the new series the company introduces a new type of line scan camera. In contrast to commercially available models, programming is much easier. For certain applications, a line scan camera offers great advantages. Since the image is generated per line in one direction, it is possible to create a much larger image (up to 64 million pixels) than with a matrix camera.
Weighing the Accuracy Now
The control accuracy is thereby increased. Another advantage is that only one line of the part and not a whole area needs to be illuminated, so that the lighting is uniform. Finally, a cylindrical surface can be developed for screen-printing control. The line camera series is easy to set up. It is equipped with a user-friendly interface, so that understanding and setting the line scan camera is easy. The optical axis coherence can be determined directly thanks to the LED indicators, which control the intensity of the received light and the sharpness. Best options for the line scan camera happens to be here now and for that you will need to have the smartest options available.
Smart Opportunities for the Cameras
The camera is ready to take photographs as soon as it is connected and the imaging conditions are set (all parameters related to the image are in the Image Capture Unit of the XG software). After that, only the exposure time has to be set and the camera sensitivity needs to be adjusted, and finally the image has to be corrected with the intensity waveform generated as a reference in the waveform viewer. With the series the line scanning and matrix cameras can be connected to the same controller.
- Market leading process imaging definition to find even the smallest temperature differences
- Digital output from the sensor head removes the requirement for a separate processor
- Backwards compatibility with existing landscan Infrared Linescanner systems for easy upgrade and replacement
- Plug and play installation with a single cable connection reduces complexity and cost
- Standard network infrastructure removes the requirement for specialist cabling and hardware
- Control I/O connections can be located anywhere on the LANDSCAN network reducing long, expensive cable runs
- Wide range of accessories and software make it applicable to almost any moving thermal process
All these options are now here and that also within the budget that you can think about. This is the reason that you will be able to have the best options about the same and that also within the budget that you have now. Surely the options are specific in this case.