Thousands of websites are launched every month, but only a handful of them create the right impact. Gone are days when those readymade themes were enough for most businesses. Today, it is all about customization and functionalities. If you plan to revamp your existing website or need to launch a new one, the first obvious step is to select a company for the job. Instead of choosing the cheapest quote, check the experience and expertise of the shortlisted firms and take a call accordingly. In this post, we will focus on the changing web design trends that are expected to make a mark in 2018. Before you approve a theme, check if any of these ideas seem relevant for your portal.
- Contrast is in. Expert web developers have mentioned that contrast colors will rule the charts for the next few months. In short, you need a theme that’s attractive and makes the most of contrast shades. Accordingly, you may also need to redo the logo for your website. Check online and you can read more on this.
- Asymmetric themes. Responsive themes are a necessity now, keeping the mobile users in mind. However, experts believe that asymmetric themes will become a norm soon. Basically, this gives enough scope to the designers and developers to work around challenging designs, which are responsive but asymmetric at the same time.
- Animation will rule. It is very likely that animated elements will rule designs in 2018. In a way, animation is highly effective, because the website doesn’t look static anymore. However, do note one important tip – do not overdo animation, because you don’t want your website to look like a cartoon strip.
- Focus on mobile. Even in 2018, we will continue to see themes that are exclusively designed for the mobile users. These themes are ideal for smaller screens and often customized further to match the needs of desktop users. For ecommerce retailers, who cannot afford an app, this is a trend to note.
- Typography will count. Typography has always been a great tool to add visual appeal to websites, and in 2018, we will see more creative ideas in this forte. Many designers have already used the idea, while others are working towards it, with a clear focus on client instructions.
Check online now to find a team for website design and development and discuss your expectations to take things further.